Tabs - DT's & Awards

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Candy: My first award

I was given this lovely award by Laurie this week ~
So I decided to go through some of my favorite comments and award 7 of them for their sincere and MUCH inspiring hugs,  and here they are:
1.)    Eulanda from Cards and more Cards
2.)    Linda from Crafty Ranch
3.)    Maribel from Scraps and Things
4.)    Beth from Beths Bits of Art
5.)    Lavender memory lane
6.) Debra from Debra's place to stamp
7.)    Linda from Linda’s Stamping Blog

STEP 1     Make a post linking to the person who gave you the award:
STEP 2     Share 7 random things about yourself
STEP 3     Award 7 recently discovered bloggers with this award
STEP 4     Contact these 7 bloggers and tell them they’ve won the award


7 random things about ME:

  1. I graduated from High School with my husband
  2. There are 2 longhaired mini doxies at home
  3. I sing in the community choir with my daughter
  4. Gerber flowers make me smile
  5. I don’t mind being in a mans world … as long as I can be a woman in it
  6. I cook with love
  7. I’m usually the tallest woman in a crowd
INSPIRATIONAL THOUGHT FOR THE DAY:

If you need a reason to call mom today, find one!

Thank you Laurie have a great week everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment